we engineer light
- Polycarbonate sleeve with galvanised steel inner tube construction.
- You can cut down to size if required.
- Use base mount FB1480 or can be mounted directly inground
- Click here for comprehensive information on the F6000 globe and accessories range
Mounting Pole in Ground:
- Hole depth 0.5 metres.
- Place 100mm of gravel in bottom of hole and ensure the bottom part is embedded into it for drainage.
- Prop up the pole to level. Pour Concrete around base to just below the cable entry hole, this allows about 100mm of earth over the concrete and will keep cable accessible yet concealed. (see Diagram)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor, Outdoor
Mounting Type: Post Lights
- 2 metre pole x 60mmØ